About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Broken Wings




Time will bring the real end of our trial
One day there'll be no remnants no trace
No residual feelings within ya
One day you won't remember me.


Once we got on the plane it was obvious, we were over. We had to be, Kat was a female me, there is no way in this world I was meant to find her or be with her. I was and it was too good to be true. Life was a roller coaster and it climaxed in New York. My city, our city, our best ever.

Kat wasnt just any other girl, our meetings in the past were not exactly meetings, they were oh he'll be there ok, I'll come, and vice versa. Then one day work day I saw her. I hated the tube and she always took a bus and an overground train or the light rail to work. she got in, we got along and it became a pattern. Heck she even swigged my coffee a few times!
Then one day it happened.

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll always love ya, I hope you feel the same

Drinks in London is something we all do, late drinks, late evenings on a school night, well those are naughty and thats what it ended up being.Before I go on let me tell you something, Kat is not your normal typical black woman. Shes the one NeYo sang about in "Miss Independent", shes the 20th century female with everything. The 6 pack, the firm body, those 34C cups, the ass.... all that on a 5ft 9 inches frame. She's the lil husky twing in the voice that says "I can do things to you", shes a lot of things in one body. Shes also successful to the point where all the men I know didnt know what to do or say to get her, fortunately I wasnt one of those me. I was me,"Hitch" personafied.
Long story short, We got pissed, we swapped tongues and we made out.


I left her at 3am only to return for the trip to work at 7am. Needless to say we were shattered from last night, relieved we had gotten the sexual tension and need out of the way. We both needed to bust a nut, my nutsack was a month full she hadnt had any in months we were perfect! She didnt need telling I was as Rosemary called me "bad market"... Rosemary is a story for another day. Today was Friday and fridays were going to change from now on.Today we were going to bump uglies so bad it was going to make the neigbhours have to call the cops.
She came back to mine after a work function, the blackcab driver had to comment on how much she would be loved tonight, from Leadenhall all the way to the East he kept sneaking peeks. Taking Kats clothes off was the highlight of that year, Id seen the goods before however this time I knew I had time, I had wood that a Canadian lumberjack would be proud of. We didnt make love at first, we fucked we had to, there is no way you wont want to just tear it up with that body. We shagged in every way possible, when we got tired of pumping our mouths took over. I ate her like she had maple syrup dripping out of her cunt and when we couldnt bear any more orgasms (yes that time does come) we sat in the back of the house, lit a joint and watched the night turn to day. We got high on ourselves then we got high on nature. Mother nature does make a good blend when you find the right dealer.


Away from me to see clearly
The way that love can be when you are not with me
I had to leave, I had to live
I had to leave, I had to live

That was how it started. From then on sex was a given, the amount of time we parked in lay-byes and had "one for the road" or did it in the back in Odeon, Regent park, Hyde park name it. We did it everywhere and it was insane. But it was just that, insane. We got tired and decided to do it on a different continent. Chris Rock said it aint great pussy until its been hit on the otherside of town. I decided the other side of the continent would do just fine. We had time besides there was our mutual need. Lets just say fantasy had time, reality has no time. We had been on for months and had alienated the world. I still kept my personal family things going, I made time for the important things, and I kept up with Kat. I was living the dream and after Amsterdam we had to do New York, she had work to do out there, I had a free 5 days.....whats there to think about. It was agreed, it was our time to take New York by storm.

If I can't have you let love set you free to fly your pretty wings around
Pretty wings, your pretty wings
Your pretty wings, pretty wings around

Once in the lifetime of a relationship, legal or otherwise you realize you'd done this before in this life time or the last. I got to the terminal building and made the "Im here" call.She was excited but all of a sudden it occured to me. I cant do this to her forever. Dont get me wrong, baby girl was and still is a freebird, she lived for the moment, loved for life and didnt want anything from me except the insane character that lived behind this seemingly sane face and well....the tool I carried about.
She couldnt wait for me to get to the hotel, once I got to 10003 (my favourite zipcode apart from 15213) it was as if I was home. She drew me in and this time there was no love making, she held me like I brought warmth from the -2C degrees outside. She wanted to just hold me and considering it had been over 2 weeks since she left me I knew exactly how she felt, one tear and a long kiss and I held onto her.
We did New York, we had the walks, we window shopped and had the time of our life, the sex was the last thing I remember about the trip, the company was the best thing. She took time to talk to me about everything Id been struggling with and helped me get my inner life back to life.
What I havent said in all this is she came at a difficult time, it was time I was alone, Id started to think since he died (another story). When I think, I fall apart but instead of being an "adult friend" (you call it fuck buddy) she was a partner. Kat taught me how to find my humor again, showed me that I still brought light to those around me.
She was an angel and her work was done. I looked in the mirror and saw charity, I was a kid from the Homerton Orphanage and she'd brought a smile to this big kid who needed a friend. Walking onboard the Virgin Atlantic hostess smiled, looked at us and whispered to the guy beside her, "dont that couple look great?" If only she knew.
I sat in the seat and even that wasnt helpful, darn VA seats you pay for Premium and you can never lift up the so called arm rest.
As she leaned in to snuggle, I could tell. I just could.

To be continued...............

I turned day into night, sleep till I die a thousand times
I should have showed you better nights, better times, better days
I miss you more and more




















No comments:

Post a Comment