About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Friday 1 November 2013

Secret Garden




Its obvious isn't it, the words of secret garden say it all...I mean what can I say that the likes of Barry, Al, Chico, and James haven't said already. If I wanted to say it in any other form (Dirty)  Id probably get a track like Call me (Lil Kim and Too Short) to translate in 'errm more ways than one..(grin)

Because tonight I want you
To learn all about the
Secrets in your garden

*Dirty and romantic and awesome all in one verse* who does that

Tonight I want to lean in, I want to taste the lips I've watched move for so long, I want the words you say to fade away and the mouth to only move to my rhythm. The only thing we wont do is stop, time has already stood still for too long. The only thing we need is time, enough time to explore.

Music like this makes me ask what happened to real music. A few days a go I was going on and on with @MrEnclave about old time music from the days of Cadillac Records and Motown and I realized the one near modern track that tells it all was Secret Garden. It defines everything good about music....everything good about wanting...This was and still is the ultimate transform her into mush music. This was real!

Now for me to find that James D-Train Williams track....This soul could do with some company!
Ill pour myself the vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment