About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Sunday 15 January 2012

Test Drive - Keith Sweat Ft Joe




I ask time and time again if there will ever be kings of soul on performance like Steve Harvey and the guys did a "Kings of Comedy", from the way the music business is I realize this is asking for the impossible. As with most of the best tracks on R&B albums this has no video which makes it even more painful but lets be realistic, how do you do a video to a track like this?
I can picture it though...an accidental meeting, a walk later, a few more meetings and the deal closer.
Awesome can describe only a few musicians who to me didnt really make it mainstream but had enough to make it into my collection.


To my friend who made drinks this evening interesting...heres to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment