About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Friday 30 May 2014

Dede...



I wrote this for a friend who has another blog, her story had a character who I sort of took an interest in and I told her to create a side story. She however took another twist to it. In her story, hes gone...in my mind he lives.
Enjoy people

You don’t know me, you can’t understand my story. It’s hard to take when you have been
taken for a "Maga" or "Lagos JJC" as it may seem.
I loved Lara. She knew I loved her, she was the perfect fit Lara Phillips all 5ft 9inches of chocolate perfection. Full lips, full hips and oh those other "assets".
There are women and there are women and she is one damn woman. Yes I’m a "Lagos boy" you’ll see me where ever the boys throw down, from 100 hours to
Rhapsody to Soul Lounge hey what’s a man to do? Moving back to Lagos was a charm in itself but meeting Lara while walking out of the airport was me in my most powerful state. Hand luggage and her cousin in tow how could she not look? I’d made her cousin coo and do unspeakable things on the plane now we were on ground I’d seen another. This other I had to have! Lara was behind the cord as usual with MMA she had to wait for her people to get through before she could walk up to them. As we walked out I saw her immediately, I saw her look towards me not realizing she was waiting for her cousin Shade. Now don’t get me wrong Shade is alright, head of legal for a multinational and a
figure from the gods but Shade wasn’t Lara. Lara had that "Oomph" factor. She could engage you to the end of the earth, if there was someone you wanted to be stuck on a deserted island with, it was her. But remember I told you, I’m a Lagos Boy.
Once out of the airport Shade became 2nd fiddle for my attentions Lara was Nefertiti, she was Queen to this, she owned this! Lucky for me Shade in her haste to return had forgotten to get her sim back into her phone and had to call from mine! How lucky can one man be!

Once we had parted I just saved the number. There was no WhatsApp or BBM then so there was no way to do this in a subtle manner. I waited, it was hard it was difficult but I waited. Waiting was difficult, my loins ached, the hands of Shade on them in the plane was one thing, the thought of Lara was another made the call 3 days later after being accused by everyone around me of being in a trance. I had it mapped out and planned to perfection. Shade had called me a tonne of times, sent texts etc. I deliberately ignored then on Thursday I called Lara. The excuse was simple, I was trying to get a hold of Shade but didn’t have a number (ignore all the calls and text just keep a straight tone Dede, nothing spoil). My charm offensive was awesome, we spoke for about 20mins, asking how her day was, heard some noise in the background she told me she was on Karimu Kotun trying to get something to eat and that sealed the deal. I was at Eko hotel I summoned her immediately, come round there’s a feast waiting. That was the day I knew Lara loved food and I would feed her to get anything! And I did.

She was there with me for 4hours. In 4 hours Id gotten from her everything, her life story, her likes and her pet likes and hates. I’d also gotten a promise to see later that weekend....Shade was a faint memory for then, even she didn’t remember her cousin. Besides Shade was a 6hr "event"! A London to Lagos tryst was hardly the stuff dreams are made of!

On Friday evening I picked her up and she melted into the leather in my Aston Martin. I made an excuse of picking up something from the house. Same neighbourhood in Lekki so she came in to see the place. Once inside she couldn’t utter a word. Id modelled the house to be the same as the one I had in LA. 2 storey, looks like a bungalow from outside but is awesome when you walk in. Loads of polished/finished wood and loads of Italian marble and the pool. The pool was made for sex, it was the proverbial panty dropper, she saw it and had to get in. Lara was fun, she was a happy go lucky girl and today she was showing me happy, lucky and fun. It took very little for me to convince her the pool was warm enough for a plunge. First her feet, then her ankles and before we knew it she had slipped into the pool fully clothe! She claimed she slipped, she says me standing so close to her and maybe I slipped, fell and moved her ever so slightly beyond the edge.

That evening, I jumped in to "rescue her", gave her a t-shirt to wear (the most snug one I could find, one of the muscle fit A&F ones....momma didn’t raise no fool) and once she slipped into it, the rest was simple. That night we didn’t go out, we sat in, spoke about everything under the sun. I knew everything about her. I knew what everyman had done to and for her and I knew what she wanted to hear. Women aren’t as complicated as you think, Listen and you’ll find that spot that spoils them. Material things are one thing, attention is everything. Attention to detail, how she likes her eggs, the fact she doesn’t like orange juice, it’s the little things. I made those little things a big difference in the next few days, by the end of the next week she mentioned Shade's name. It took a lot to respond "Shade who?"

Now let’s get back to tonight, you can be the Ex or you can be the next you choose. For nearly a whole year we were the toast of Lagos. I was never associated with any woman publicly (yes there were the rumours, the innuendos etc. heck if Sade Ladipo and the Grapevine were around then I’d have been a daily topic!) Once you become Lara's man by virtue of career you were "marked". I made a meal of it though, I sent her flowers, I sent muffins to her camera and makeup (that got me loads of offers to bed by the powder girls) and I took her out without question. Her catching me in bed with Shade had a story behind it.

Shade was the jealous type, she had to be among, had to have everything had to be in the limelight, missing out pained her. She didn’t realize I had what she called "The Package". She was the type of girl that wanted destination wedding and the works. In me she saw someone who could provide that and my not returning her calls but suddenly appearing beside Lara at functions, she was pained!
Shade showed up while Lara was on air for an unplanned show, by then my timing was known to most in the little circle I kept. Sitting in my living room I lazily walked to the door and there stood Lil Miss Thang. An overcoat in Lagos was a rare thing, nothing under it was even better. She had a cannibalistic approach to getting what she wanted. Before I knew it she pushed me inside and that was it. I was out of my depth and staring at her naked glistering body in seconds. In truth I was horny as f***. Hadn’t seen Lara for a few days and suddenly I was there staring at a body I knew wanted me. I could have suspected it but damn this was booty and I was......

I stripped off her overcoat and dived in for a nipple. In the mirror reflection I could see her mouth turn up into a smile almost saying "success". In a low throaty voice she said the words "Eat me!" I didn’t need a second invitation. I lifted the hood on her bean and flicked it with my tongue. I went at it with so much venom it was like I wanted to give her a lobotomy. They claim black men don’t eat cooch; I ate that one like it had the cure to everything under the sun. By the time I was done with it she'd had a dozen orgasms and I was hard as f***.

I lifted my head from between her legs and kissed her with her own juices on my lips. There’s nothing more exciting than tasting yourself (my Hispanic fuckbuddy told me that, I believe every word of it) that must have been what drove her off the cliff. She lifted and climbed on top of me. I’d never been ridden like that in a long time.

She wasn’t the gentle love making kind like Lara, she was a rodeo girl and she was born to ride.
Have you ever met the girl Apache rapped about in Gangster Bitch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qE9wZS0RX0) well it was Shade! She went in on me like I was made of diamonds. She had this hip movement thing she did and damn I was going to rip her insides with my cum I flipped her over and as I got on top something said look up....


In my sex filled head I saw a shadow, focused for a bit and saw an image, I saw a person....yup. That "Oh Shit" moment came up and let’s just say I didn’t cum. There’s nothing I didn’t do, there’s nothing I didn’t try to do. Lara wouldn’t see me.

Eventually I left town, I came back a few times. I never got involved with any girl publicly neither did I ever get any woman back to my place. Hundreds of flowers, gifts etc. I sort of gave up. Lara made sure I was never able to see her, I tried to make my way to see her but I couldn’t take the rejection.

Over time, over a long time 8 years I sat at the club watching TV and there she was, the volume was low but something was unfolding, the more I looked the more it became obvious. Some little girl was handing Lara, my Lara a ring and her dad was there waiting to be told yes. I jumped into my car and made my way to her studio, passing her car on the way in I decided to follow her. Call it what you want I wasn’t stalking her, on getting to her place and seeing her walk out looking all that....I had to
talk to her, I had to hear her voice again.


'Congratulations'.....The slaps came in thick and fast.


Expect the follow up soon, you can also read her blog and the full story at http://www.hapygypsy.blogspot.com/2014/04/la-priemiere.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment