About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Tuesday 13 January 2015

I am Not My Hair - Indie Arie




Beauty, they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

Im one bias SOB. Yup, I said it. Maybe you are your hair but since then I've met you your personality has done some work in changing me. Imagine the first few words, the helping hand so you wont trip over your heels on the ramp, the conversation about your friend going manic over a chap that's gone walkies, the ...... the conversation.

It lasted all of 5 minutes but Id made the move, Id overcome my fears, Id spoken to you. Late that night, the DM was silently plain but full of every hint of "we are going to......speak sometime soon?"

I love this new age of "I can find you, I can get to you" and you can decide if its mutual scenario. That's when it becomes a L'Oreal advert, you get to stage 2 "Because you're worth it" (Subtle reference to Whitney Houston's - Worth it hehehe)

I'm spoilt. I'm spoilt for attention, for well traveled, well cultured company. I'm eager for conversation about the deli near Central Park, the carrot cake at Starbucks, the frappa to go, the blanket in the park laid back

Apparently I've been spoilt for you for a minute.....

How long has it been you ask? Its been a minute......






No comments:

Post a Comment