About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Boyz II Men - I Can't Make You Love Me



There should be a recommended dosage for how much you can love songs that preach love, there should also be a warning for how much you can love Boys II Men. From the "End of the Road" to "I'll Make Love to You" we all have at some point in time listened to them and thought to ourselves where are these guys! What have they done to me! How come they haven't graced us with more over the years!
I know of very few people that have heard the album "Love" but those that have swear by its potency. Not since Chante Moore and Kenny Latimore's album "Things That Lovers Do" has a track made me wonder, "I Can't Make You Love Me" is deep, deeper than a lot of things that you can ever find in the journey any of us would make in the name of music.
I sat in on a flight from JFK to Heathrow in December 09 and listened to this on my Ipod, it made me shudder a minute later I was asleep till we were over London, good music does that to you. How could a group like this not have more albums over this period? 20 years and their music is still relevant to all of us, its a long time but then so is life!
I'm sorry I didn't get an official video, their videos are as awesome as their music, those who remember the movie Boomerang will tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment