About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Saturday 21 August 2010

Heather Headley - I Wish I Wasn't



If there was a woman who could give you soul and not break sweat (amongst the other queens of my heart music wise) Heather would be that one woman who could drop it on a penny. I think I have gotten her more followers over time than any other individual fan on earth (take that to the bank!) She croons it like it should be, her lines like cocaine make you high and her facial expressions........blaquesque (yes I made up a word) are as amazing as they come. She embodies every black woman in her pain and her longing and her fears.

Ever since I have been old enough I have seen every woman as a queen and seen them struggle through hurt and pain and sanity of life. I would go crazy if I was a woman (maybe not, life could be interesting....hmmmm the things I'd do!) but then me as a woman would just be one great insane world.

The world we live in is one big puzzle with pieces littered everywhere. Heather has almost all the time helped me put some of the pieces together, she sings and I understand and I go try make the woman happy.

For those who fall in love with this track check out,"In my Mind, He Is and Me time which I will definitely share sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment