About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Thursday 5 August 2010

The Fray - You Found Me



Years ago someone introduced me to The Fray, never and I mean never had something sounded so there to me as "How to save a Life". It practically pulled me up from some hard memories of a loss. The title of this track "You Found Me" says a lot. First line; I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad....I lived in the States when I was younger and 1st street was always hard...usually means it could go all the way from there to a hundred and twenty first!!!! Amistad on the other hand was a movie any black man has to see, it helps you to realize how cold life is when you're tied down as a slave to life or love.
I could break down all the lines in the song but listening to it is way better.
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, The Fray.... You found me.
My best and worst line in this song was the line "But in the end everyone ends up alone"....so cold, yet so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment