About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Diddy - Dirty Money - Hello Good Morning ft. T.I., Rick Ross



My name is Diddy, I hold the keys to the city.....Vanity is well and truly alive and probably never left his domain. P-Diddy is the only other person apart from JayZ that can make a line word holy in the name of rap.
How many people put their BB status to "hello; Good morning"...way too many that I know. It is catchy, it is modern and it has the Boss, Rick Ross. What more can you want? The lyrics were sublime, the rhythm is catchy, the track is a club banger in all senses. If you're a DJ and you ever want to get people out of their seats all you need is this track...while its still banging though!

No comments:

Post a Comment