About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Sunday 8 August 2010

Luther Vandross - Can I Take You Out (Tonight)?



Luther Vandross is a god! His every breath oozed love and life and he registered his time on earth with more than just ballads but gave us memories of how good we all have it when we are wooing a partner/mate/girl friend etc..
I got to know this track in 1995 and when he got a Grammy I knew it was deserving of the award. It is a science to know what will make a woman listen to you, it is an art to be able to deliver the line the way it is meant to be delivered and get the girl.
Excuse me miss, what's your name, where you from, can I come? Possibly, can I take you out tonight. That track alone can get you the girl! So good, JayZ had to borrow the line!
Luther gave the world more than love songs, he gave the world love. His music from his tracks alone to the duets with Janet Jackson, Gregory Hines and beyond let you feel the passion he puts into his music and you will appreciate the effort put into the production.
This track will be one of maybe 50 Luther tracks I will review. This however is a special one being not only the first in this blog but to me the best track to open your way into a beeline to a woman, you can only use the tools you have they say!
8 time Grammy Award winner Luther gave us love and I give you the Late Luther Vandross; Can I take you out tonight......If only.
Lil message however.....to the movies, to the park, I'll have you home before its dark, let me know......Let me know.
For more on Luther check Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment