About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Thursday 5 August 2010

Music and Me

You'll be amazed. I have criss crossed genres with as much mileage as a Virgin Atlantic Airbus! I love music and it cant be helped. I'm the guy who you'll find with over 25000 tracks on his Ipod (hey apple did say it was to carry your music library around with you!)
I once left my Ipod at home and stood at duty free contemplating if I could survive without music, guess what, a quick stroll into Dixons and £200 less later I had another 160GB pod and all it took was half the plane ride from Heathrow to JFK to fill it!
This blog is my view on music and I can assure the poor sod whose reading this I'm probably as insane as you think, I've got more than 1000 musicians and 40000 tracks I could review and today begins one of the best days of my life!
I invite you to my world, those who know me well know I tend to find a song for every situation or a song that says I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm helpless about my situation and I'm the happiest man alive. That's what music does to you, it makes you whole. Share in my wholeness.
I will be choosing a song a post and hopefully You tube will have a great video to lead you into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment