About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire



I try to understand music, no matter how much I try there are some tracks that just make you wonder. Kings of Leon have been around for a minute and sound like they could be listed on an act with U2 in the early years (on this track especially).
For an American mainstream band they're actually more well versed in knowing how to "rock the crowd"
Most of the present day rock bands tend to want to make noise and just toss in the guitar in a "we are rock" type state of existence but K.O.L did a bit better, they polished up on this track and the result is a track that keeps you humming (especially when you're thinking why am I humming!)
I know what you're saying, dude if you're having issues on what makes them tick why are you talking about them? Well I saw this on my mates status and it was bewildering, listened to it and since then when I want to remember the crazy smile of mischief the name of the track brings I just play it.
Here's to you mischief, here's to Kings of Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment