About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Friday 20 August 2010

Officially Missing You - Tamia



I didn't really pick Tamia this evening,I was just humming to myself another Tamia track (Nope, I ain't gonna tell which one!) and this came up. I like lil lady, she does things to me. Older, matured, no funny bunny mood here, she's one of my axis ladies.

Anita Baker, Paula Abdul, Pebbles, I could go on. Some ladies in music have been my teenage years, my 20's, my 30's spooners (I spoon to them!) They make you not want sex but want to hold and be held.

She has served up "Into You" which to me is one of the most amazing "I love you" songs ever. If you appreciate music you'll appreciate Tamia and everything about her. Just so you know.....I am officially missing you, live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment