About Me

London, United Kingdom
Im just the bartender here....I serve you the Long Island tea, the olives and listen to you.....then I blog...neat isnt it..

Friday 20 August 2010

John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change



This is one guy that should have been born black and in either Louisiana or somewhere down South. With all the Orleans type tracks John Mayer has had; he has put himself in the world map with tracks that make you swoon.
A guitar playing kid is what I saw then someone, my one time BFF said "seriously Listen to this" and that was me hooked. There was gravity, there was Daughters and Im sure if I go on I will get to list the whole Continium album.
My first copy was a live one and it was awesome to me, sounded like I was in a smokey bar (pardon the ban people, it just makes you smell fresher) and just taking it all in, the string buzzing on a Yahama guitar, the foot tapping and the body movement of all those that appreciate good music. I think this is one of the best songs ever made. The lyrics are absolutely amazing.
It'll be a disgrace if there is even one person who dies without listening to this song.
Amazing beats, piano, vocals, harmonies mixed with such a great message.
As John said we keep waiting, on the world to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment